Monday, April 27, 2009

Ike Designs Open Studios





 Whew! Ike Designs Open Studios is over!  The Morgan Fine Arts Building in Brooklyn (which houses Ike Designs by Dori Eisenhauer) opened its doors so I had a chance to take in visitors to my studio, and I also had a chance to meet the other artists in the building!  Tribble visited, too, and got a new squeaky toy from artist Ed Heck.  She was also nice enough to pee on the floor of my studio.  I love my pomeranian.  The studios were mapped out with "feet" on the floor to guide visitors to the open studios - Tribble and I followed them right to my studio only to discover I left my keys at home!  Thank goodness the Morgan Fine Arts Building owner let me in - and my room mate Lindsay delivered my keys to me when she visited.  I will post pics of the studio for those of you who could not visit!  Right now, I'm gearing up for May's special, and pondering what I can make for all the moms out there who are preparing to celebrate Mother's Day!  Don't forget to honor your mom and all the important women in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment