Thursday, April 2, 2009

MY NEW DOG, TRIBBLE!

Hi Friends of Ike!
For those of you who aren't near me in NYC, I would like to introduce my new Pomeranian, Tribble! A bit of Ike Designs Trivia - my jewelry line is NOT named for me - as in IKE of Eisenhauer, but for my first pomeranian, a lovable 5-pound canine named Ike! Tribble is the latest in my history of pomeranians, and was of great help as I photographed my latest pieces for sale at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5559110 She herself boasts a faux leather, white, pearlized collar complete with gems of pink and sparkling CZ. But she is no wimpy lap dog - she runs up four flights of stairs in my Brooklyn 4th floor walkup faster than I can. If only I could get her to carry my groceries. Tribble has not been to my studio yet, but I think I will break her in tomorrow to see how she likes it. There is a park nearby, so she will have someplace to run and meet new dogs and people. There is no trouble with Tribble!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings,
Dori and Tribble

No comments:

Post a Comment