Friday, May 1, 2009

MAY DAY! Spring Sale from Ike Designs!


HI all! This month's sale is as colorful as the May Flowers we may see blooming around us. I had a heckuva time dreaming up May's special sale, but I finally decided it is time to lose the scarves and turtlenecks, put our hair up or get a new short cut, and show off our earlobes with color! Each day I take Tribble for a walk and discover a new flower in bloom and the park is bursting with color, so I thought I would do so, too!

For those of you who don't know it, I am part of a great group of actors in NYC called THE COCKEYED OPTIMISTS (www.ceotheatre.org) and we are currently producing our second full length show called ONE THING I LIKE TO SAY IS. Well, I'm not in the current show, but it is getting great reviews, as well it should. This week, I burst into the dressing room, camera in hand, and recruited Jolie and Brenda, two extra swell actors to lend me their earlobes so I could photograph May's earrings on a lovely lady. Each complied, and Jolie walked away with two pairs (she loves her jewelry, just like I do). Brenda can already be seen gracing my sales pages on www.etsy.com and can be seen tooling around NYC wearing her Ike Designs with grace and loveliness. Thank goodness I have such great friends willing to help me! Where else could I get such willing earlobes? Click on http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5559110&section_id=5291373 to see the sale and the earlobes extraordinaire.

Ike is offering one pair of earrings for $22, two pairs at $44 with free shipping, or 6 pairs for the price of 5 and free shipping at $110. I hope to see your colorful ears and that you enjoy your spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment